Application of oil in the body followed by massage in specific directions is well known by the name" Abhyanga" in Ayurveda. Massage in specific direction and pressure improves blood circulation and gives relaxation to the body.Area specific massages are given based on the requirement of the body parts,which will improves the joint mobility and strength of the body. Body massage is usually followed by steam which helps to remove debris and excess fat from the body.
DURATION:- 45 minutes
OTHER BENEFITS OF ABHYANGA:-
- Cleans the skin by removing dirt.
- Improves body complexion.
- Helps to maintain the softness and luster of the skin.
- Rejuvenates body and Prevents ageing process.
- Gives quick relief in imbalances of Vata dosha.
- Alleviates the imbalance of Kapha dosha if any.
- Reduces the effect of trauma if any.
- Helps to over come anxiety,Stress as well as mental fatigue.
- Improves the physical strength.
- Promotes the excellence of body tissues.
- Beautifies the body figure by removing excess fat.
- Improves the tolerance for physical and mental strain.
- Improves eye sight.
- Prolongs life span.
- Induces sound sleep.